Saturday, September 27, 2008



Billetproof '08 Recap, Pt. 5. You know, a lot of people my age, and virtually everybody from the generation older than mine, sure do like to complain about “the kids today.” “Those Goddamned kids” you’ll frequently hear them saying, “have no damn ambition” or whatever they feel like bitching about at that particular moment. But I’m here to tell you folks that we have nothing to worry about. Just look at this crew from Sacramento, made up of the fez wearin’ Will Hall, Anna, Kurtis, and sometimes Gearhead contributor Rob aka D.A. Zomber. This fun loving (and obviously hard drinkin’) car-crazed crew obviously have things under control. So relax already Gramps! Sheesh…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell, I thought at first this was gonna be about The Wipers! Now you owe me something about Greg Sage and Co.

Michael LaVella said...

Well, at least you got the reference, it's good to know that intelligent people are reading my blog!

Anonymous said...

Aww shucks Mike. Keep on providing us with the inspiration, and I'll do my best not to let you down.

Post a Comment